• En suite double room with large copper bath.
• View to the foothills of the Coniston Old Man.
• Monsoon shower.
• Tea & Coffee making facilities.
• Fresh towels & toiletries provided.
• Colour Freeview large flat screen TV.
• Radio alarm clock.
• Free Wi-Fi.
• Complimentary bottled water.
• Mini bar.
Room Rate: Contact us for the best price!
(Please see Special Offers page for offers on rooms)
A beautiful little cottage, totally refurbished in 2015 with a hot tub in the garden & outdoor seating , views to Coniston Old Man, we are located at the heart of Torver Village, next to the famous Wilson Arms.
For many years the family have been providing good food, refreshments and excellent hospitality in Torver , and now restored and refurbished this little old cottage to a high standard.
Food and refreshments are easily accessible with the pub & deli shop just next dooR
- The executive suite is next door to The Wilson Arms and can accommodate up to four guests.
- Fully refurbished to a superb standard late 2011.
- A double room.
- A twin room (can be a double with zip and link)
- Sofa bed can accommodate 2 more.
- Exceptional fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Luxury kitchen.
- Ceramic induction hob. Full size, high specification oven.
- American style refrigerator with ice box. Easy access to chilled wine cabinet.
- Integral Dishwasher.
- Extraction hood.
- Open log burner stove – cook meals the old fashioned way or simply keep your mulled wine warm.
- Playstation 3 with move and games.
- 56″ plasma screen.
- Surround sound with ipod docking stations throughout.
- Access to 6 seater Canadian heated spa outside under veranda – powered by solar panels.
- Drying room.
- Outside shower.
- Mountain bike wash off area & service area.
- Secure storage area for bikes etc.
- Dog washing facilities.
- The foothills of the Old Man straight out the back door, no roads – just open the door and away you go.
- Bathroom features heated mirrors and heated floor.
- Digital, remotely operated power shower with Tsunami shower head.
- Flip down TV in the twin room.
Welcome to the new site, our blog and a new chapter for The Wilson Arms Torver.
Following a short interlude The Wilson Arms Inn at Torver and the Mayvers family are reunited.
The Wilson Arms has ever been a popular Lake District Inn, providing great food & drink, clean & comfortable accommodation at excellent prices but now, recently revitalised, carefully blending a huge shot of enthusiasm with decades of experience and a commitment to complete customer satisfaction The Wilson Arms team are looking forward to making your visit to this Lake District Inn & Restaurant the best it can be.
This is the first post, we’ve loads to do so goodbye for now.
Click the links below to view our menus. **Please note that these menus may be subject to change**.
** Starting from November 1st for the remainder of the winter period we will only be serving a reduced section of the Lunchtime menu between 2:30 and 5:00 on weekdays **