A beautiful little cottage, totally refurbished in 2015 with a hot tub in the garden & outdoor seating , views to Coniston Old Man, we are located at the heart of Torver Village, next to the famous Wilson Arms.
For many years the family have been providing good food, refreshments and excellent hospitality in Torver , and now restored and refurbished this little old cottage to a high standard.
Food and refreshments are easily accessible with the pub & deli shop just next dooR
- The executive suite is next door to The Wilson Arms and can accommodate up to four guests.
- Fully refurbished to a superb standard late 2011.
- A double room.
- A twin room (can be a double with zip and link)
- Sofa bed can accommodate 2 more.
- Exceptional fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Luxury kitchen.
- Ceramic induction hob. Full size, high specification oven.
- American style refrigerator with ice box. Easy access to chilled wine cabinet.
- Integral Dishwasher.
- Extraction hood.
- Open log burner stove – cook meals the old fashioned way or simply keep your mulled wine warm.
- Playstation 3 with move and games.
- 56″ plasma screen.
- Surround sound with ipod docking stations throughout.
- Access to 6 seater Canadian heated spa outside under veranda – powered by solar panels.
- Drying room.
- Outside shower.
- Mountain bike wash off area & service area.
- Secure storage area for bikes etc.
- Dog washing facilities.
- The foothills of the Old Man straight out the back door, no roads – just open the door and away you go.
- Bathroom features heated mirrors and heated floor.
- Digital, remotely operated power shower with Tsunami shower head.
- Flip down TV in the twin room.